Monday 1 October 2012

Green for Celestine

Happy first day of October everyone! Now I can finally start talking about Halloween related things without feeling that it's too early.  I'm looking forward to a month of pumpkins, dark nights and spooky stories.  In fact I am planning to show case a few of my favourite Halloween related picture books here on my blog in the run up to Halloween.

Anyway that aside, I thought I'd show you a new item of clothing I made for Celestine the other day.  (I know I know I think I have a can't-stop-making-miniature-things disorder) A green cardigan!  I actually made a pink one for her first and then realised that pink wasn't quite her colour but that's a post for another day. 


As you can see it is the perfect cardigan for climbing trees in! Celestine is well camouflaged. 

*I know the buttons are actually quite large on her but I think it gives the cardigan a sort of charm.  I did have some smaller buttons but not in green.*

some green buttons from my miniature button collection. If I see tiny buttons I HAVE to buy them.
A couple of photos from a walk I went on the other day. Meant to post them before but I forgot. They fit well here though!
Today has been full of thinking up story ideas, swimming, taking the dog to the vet and eating cheese and ham toasties.  Celestine went bed shopping.

What have you been up to? xox

5 comments:

Stephanie said...

I love her cardigan! It suits her to a T. A question for you, what is she in inches. I would like to know how small she is compared to something else. Just curious!

Pepper said...

How teeny is that cardigan? You must be knitting with embroidery pins. Mmmm ham and cheese toasties...=0P

Tammie Lee said...

such a charming cardigan! i want one ;-)

i look forward to your Halloween posts.

Tammie Lee said...

such a charming cardigan! i want one ;-)

i look forward to your Halloween posts.

The Dainty Dolls House said...

Love it :)